Wednesday 10 September 2014

Vampire Queen Face -Unky's coloring therapy #10



Lately, I have been doodling some Dark stuff like zombies... ripped skins and bones makes my face wrong while I draw, but i am already getting used to it now. 
You will eventually find out soon enough why I am doodling zombies but, 
I really like Vampires ^^
I think Vampire has some romantic story behind. 
I decided to share with you how I coloured pale and creepy LucyLoo Vampire Queen's face. and It is all about Lucy's big eyes.


It is time for me to visit the art store and get new black colour pencil! 
in the middle of the video, short black pencil slip out of my hand and roll on my table ^^ haha...


Hope you like this video, and take away something from it! xxx







6 comments:

  1. Grogeous! Thanks so much for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your videos keep getting better and better. I love hearing your explanations for what your are doing. I learn so much both from watching and from listening to you. Just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Bonnie! I will do my best :D

      Delete
  3. Oh I just LOVE this! Fabulous hearing your explanation and rational for what you're doing. Those eyes are totally mesmerizing! Thanks for another wonderful video! xxD

    ReplyDelete