Saturday 20 September 2014

Flower fairy inspiration project

Bettina here today. I am going to show you a piece with our latest digital release. Flower fairy is absolutely gorgeous, and will be a beautiful centerpiece no matter what you are making with her.


She's so gorgeous looking that I decided that she needed to be the center of attention and added a minimum of embellies to go along with her. I embossed the background paper and added some leftover ribbon and a music note charm from stash. The sentiment is one I have gotten with a rubber stamp pack. The little glitter around the image gives the perfect touch for our little beauty.  She's coloured with my promarkers. You can get Flower fairy here

A little reminder that there is 5 days left to get your fall project into our newest challenge over here.

No comments:

Post a Comment