Thursday 11 September 2014

Susan Challenge #14 Showcase

Good morning everyone! Today I am showcasing my card for our September 1st Freebie Challenge!! Kyra has given us yet ANOTHER amazing freeebie!!!!  This one is Baby Aurora Birthday Princess!! I Love her!!  And here is what I came up with for this Birthday Princess Challenge!!








Isn't she beautiful!!  I colored her with my copic markers. I added all the different blooms, some silk leaves. The swirl die cuts are from Memory Box and the one around the image is a Spellbinders die. The circle card was cut with my Silhouette Cameo. I LOVE THAT THING! LOL  The gold around the image is Zing Gold Glitter Finish Embossing Powder. I used gold pearl paint for the dots around her. Gold Stickles were used on the crown edge and I also added the gems. I also added Stickles around the flowers edges.

Copic:
  • Skin: E000, E00, E01, YR20
  • Hair: Y21, Y23, YR21, YR24
  • Eyes: W1, W5, W7
  • Dress and Gem:YG03, G14, G07
  • Dress: V12, V15, V17
  • Freckles: Copic Multiliner Brown
  • Lips: R11, R20
  • Crown: Y00, Y11, Y15, YR25 and Gold Spica

1 comment: