Thursday 30 October 2014

Colouring Aurora 'Maple' #16



HI Extraordinary crafty ladies! 
It is colouring time ^^ 

I had this inspiration last year actually, but It took me a year to put it down on a sketchbook.
have I ever told you How much I am grateful to you all because If I didn't have you, this drawing would not come out so soon. 

I was biking to home last year one afternoon, and I had to stop and look at the colours of leaves. I was looking at it for probably at least 30 min standing there beside of costco parking lot. - people in the car must be thinking this weird asian girl staring at the tree and stood there.. lol  I didn't care - and I had this vision, a beautiful maple fairy looking at me between different coloured leaves. you can call me crazy but that is what I saw. 


anyways, before all the leaves turn all yellow and fall down, I picked up some leaves off the ground and picked up all the pretty ones too ^^ now it is nice and dried,  I think I will keep this for awhile. 

Here is the video
Colouring Aurora 'Maple'



As I said on the video,
Let me know if you want slower version of the parts. I will be happy to make some slow versions of details.


***Come over and subscribe to Unky’s colouring therapy
<<Updates Every Wed.>>




Hope you like it, If you happen to colour this stamp, Pleeeease Share it with me at TEW facebook group ^^

12 comments:

  1. You are an amazing artists and I love watching your videos and your digits too😃. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for another manufacturing process. You really are a talented artist, and thank you for sharing your wonderful things with us :-))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her eyes! They're *so* gorgeous and life like! Love your coloring - it's always so amazing to watch things come together for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely work. I'd love to see the full real time version.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is 1 hour long, and It will take forever to upload on youtube. I will be happy to break it down if you want to see different parts. ^^

      Delete
    2. Oh.... an hour.... how about deepening the shading of the face and hair using the pencils, but not until you are feeling better.

      Delete
    3. face and hair, sounds goood ^^

      Delete
  5. Love your work and also your colouring!
    Have a great Weekend!
    Hugs Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow UNKY This is fantastic now let me see if I can find the newest one.... LOVE your coloring!!!
    Linda K.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Unky! Those eyes! That hair!! I would love details on how you did her hair. I saw you kind of block coloured it with markers then went in and blended and deepened shadows with pencils. I'm in awe! I think I watched it five times trying to see exactly what and how you did it. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete