Tuesday 7 October 2014

Glass Doll Eyes - Unky's Colouring Therapy #13











It sure is fall, leaves are turning colours and nice and cool weather is just perfect!
I took some photos at Whistler this weekend, you can see it at my art blog post here

Okay, Let's get to the point ^^



Today's video I made is Glass doll eye tutorial.


I normally use two markers or two colour pencils
and black pencils. I used green colour pencils for this one.


draw a line where you want to leave it out for shinny part and fill it up with lighter green



colour top section with darker green,
and blend it out 


bring darker green a bit lower on the edge of the iris to make it look round.



do it with black pencil to make it clear




add some shade under the eye lid, and blend out the pupil to make the eyes look cloudy, It is just optional. 


Use gel pen to add shine. 












Here is video I made, Hope you like it!


If you like this video, please subscribe. so you don't miss next Wednesday's therapy ;)

Unky 

14 comments:

  1. Seriously, you're a magician! That was fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. and what a great print out page! thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe thanks for giving me the idea! Thanks for an awesome feedback Rita! xxx

      Delete
  3. wow love this never thought to use black like that.... TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make coloring less scary...thank YOU!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh I am so glad! YOU are very welcome!

      Delete
  5. I have to go buy some pencils. I'm not sure I can recreate this with Copics. I could not blend the black. Those eyes are killer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You could probably do with copics as well. but pencils you can add some really good details ;)

      Delete
  6. WOW! I'm mesmerized seeing the eye take shape and when you add the highlights...BAM! Amazing! xxD

    ReplyDelete