Thursday 25 September 2014

Donna Showcasing New Zombie Pirate


I hope you all know about the new Zombie Contest on The East Wind FB Community page.   Unky has created 4 new stamps, specifically for this contest, although feel free to "zombify" any of her fabulous images to enter.  I was intrigued by the "Zombie who got killed by Captain Jack"  because it's a great image for male cards, and you all know how hard those can be.  I mean what guy doesn't like Pirates, or Zombies for that matter?  LOL  The DP is Tim Hotz, the treasure map was a freebie I found on the net.  Thought I'd throw in a little Zombie humor with the sentiment.  The BRAIN is from my pal Creepy Glowbugg.

I love coloring zombie skin with my fave combination of Warm Gray Copics with a bit of G21 for putrefaction.  Isn't he FUN!?  There's tons of inspiration on the TEW Community FB page so be sure to check it out.  Also, this is the last day to enter our Feel the Fall Blog Challenge, so hurry and join us.  New challenge starts October 1st.

No comments:

Post a Comment