Tuesday 23 September 2014

Funky Antique Doll with frame - Crafting Vicky

Hello everyone!  There's a new challenge over at the East Wind FB group and the new challenge is about zombies!!!  How perfect right?!?  There's also a bunch of new released images just perfect for this new challenge!

In my case I used an older image and transformed it up.  I used the fabulous Funky Antique Doll with frame.

The paper that I used for this card is from Teresa Collins - masquerade party.  I added some flowers from Prima with some brads from eyelet outlet.  I used my grand oval, grand decorative ovals and my large oval all from Spellbinder.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.
Hope you have enjoyed my inspiration for you!   Can't wait to see what you do for this FB challenge!  Don't forget to think outside the box!!!

Have a great crafting day!!! 

Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment