Monday 23 June 2014

Crafting Vicky - Wedded bliss - Asian mon amour Korean

Hello everyone! It's Monday!!!  Oh well... but here in Québec tomorrow is a holiday!  So a little respite to be able to play

But now I'm here to share with you the card that I did for the new FB challenge of The East Wind.  For this challenge it's Wedded bliss!  I really hope you are part of the FB group and will play in the newest challenge!!!

For my card I decided to use the fabulous image Asian mon amour Korean Hanbok.  I really love how the trees are intertwined... I just thought it was the perfect sign for love!
The paper for this card is from Day Dream - 1st edition.  I used my nesting frame 6 from Quickutz.  I added a little ribbon with some gold pearl embellishment on it and another ribbon and bow that I made.

Here's a closer look at the fab digi that I colored with my copics.  
Isn't she just fabulous?! You really should check out the new digis!!!

Have a great crafting day!!!  

Hugs

1 comment:

  1. Exquisite image and perfect details. I so totally love this as a wedding card! xxD

    ReplyDelete