Monday 22 September 2014

Zombie FB Contest and New Release images!

Yesterday was a big day at The East Wind! We have a new Facebook contest and the theme is 'Zombies'... so of course, we have to give you some Zombie images to work with! Come and check out the new release - there are four fabulous images!

Up first is Glamzombie! She's a lady with issues! I've coloured her with a combination of Promarkers and WHSmith Blendable Pencils. I've coloured the background with Mowed Lawn, Dusty Concord and Black Soot Distress Inks and mounted on black pearlescent paper. The DP is from Martha Stewart.
The stickers are from my stash and the sentiment is from Create with TLC.


This zombie pirate type guy seems to be a little worse for wear! He's also coloured with Promarkers and pencils. The DP is from Echo Park's Apothecary Emporium paper pack. The sentiment is from Create with TLC.

This image is called Broken Doll, I just love this!
Again, promarkers and pencils for added detail are my colouring medium. I have edged the image with Black Soot DI. The check paper is from Nikki Sivils 'Boo-tiful' paper pack, the other purple paper was in my stash. The black is a 160gsm card and I've used that to make the rolled rose too - that is from a Silhouette Store cut file. The card is finished with Metallic Purple Candi... which look black in the photo!


This final new image for today is called 'Broken Bisque'.
I have used Promarkers and Pencils to colour her and then coated her in Ranger Distress Crackle Paint in 'Clear Rock Candy' - this gives the cracked effect when dry. I then rubbed Black Soot DI across the image once the paint was dry. I have used the fabulous new Bon Bon papers from Craftwork Cards and a matching sentiment to finish.




 Thanks for looking!
Mo xxx

1 comment:

  1. Super job on ALL of the fab new digis. LOVE each and every one. xxD

    ReplyDelete