Thursday 14 July 2016

Unky's Colouring Therapy Season2 -'Underwater background'2 - Aurora 'swim with betty'



Hi Ladies, Today I wanted to share another video colouring underwater scene background.
I hope you enjoy the video! 
I break down a little explanation step by step for you


First the Digi I used.
Aurora 'Swim with Betty'





STEP 1

BG10, BG13, BG15, B21, B23, B26, B41, E00

I used aqua blue for the surface of the water, and Cobalt blue for the deep far end. I think whatever blue you use, lighter on the surface of the water, then it goes darker in the middle. then lighter in the bottom of the sea. I did not go crazy to blend out the colours. Just smooth enough.






STEP 2

BLENDER INK (or Rubbing Alcohol )

Surface of the ocean, I dropped few blender refill to create beautiful organic shapes. Normally  I use rubbing Alcohol and It works the same and much more economical.





STEP 3

BLENDER 00


On the bottom part, I drew out water shadows with blender. It is better if you make it all different and random shapes. Larger shapes on the bottom and gets smaller as it goes to the middle part. 







STEP 4

Ecoline Watercolour ink 

Create some highlights on the surface of the water, sunshine shinning through the water. 








STEP 5

BLENDER (or Rubbing Alcohol +Brush )


Create Sunshine with blender. Smaller and whiter on top, it gets larger and fade out on the bottom. 







STEP 6

Ecoline Watercolour ink 

Create some highlights on the Bottom ocean.  



See you on the next video!

4 comments:

  1. WOW! I can't wait to try this! Fabulous result and I never would have guessed how you did it all. The step by step helped a lot, too. Thanks for the great video. xxD

    ReplyDelete