Wednesday 27 August 2014

Aurora 'Love You' Hair - Long Version Part 1





    I got home after watching musical with my lil family, It was over 12, 
      I sat down alone on my computer desk which located in the middle of the livingroom. 
      I waited until my boyfriend started snore, started talking myself on the crapy  earphone mic. 
      yeah, I did over and over and over again. 




     Tada~ I came up with this. 
     Just watch the video and let me know How ridiculous I sound! ^^ 
     It's okay, I am ready to take anything. 



 
     Aurora 'Love You'

     




    I use these mediums on this video.

    *Highlights with Copic sketch R20
    *Main hair colour w/ Shinhan touch twin marker PB77
    *Grey mid-tone, blending w/ Scholar prismacolor 366
    *Black for define deep and dark w/ Faber-Castell 9201-199



*SPECIAL OFFER
Find out over at TheEastWind Facebook Community Group



IF YOU LIKE THIS VIDEO, and CONTINUE to WATCH HOW I COLOUR, PLEASE SUBSCRIBE, LIKE and SHARE!! ^^ CHEERS! 

8 comments:

  1. wow that is fantastic. I had no idea you could use pencils with copics. What a great idea and your coloring is fantastic too!!!!! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this demo. Thanks for doing it. I shall try this very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant - and you don't sound ridiculous at all!!

    ReplyDelete