Tuesday 12 August 2014

Donna Showcasing Lucy Loo 'Cat on the Head'


Hey there, Donna here, showcasing the newest stamp from The East Wind called Lucy Loo 'Cat on the Head'.  Gotta say, she cracks me up so I thought she'd be a great reminder of the "Just for a Laugh" FB Contest going on through August 17th.  Since it was all about the hair, I used bobby pin DP from the DCWV All About Girls mat stack and framed her with my Spellbinders Labels Twenty Eight.  My BFF Lisa helped me come up with the sentiment and I couldn't resist adding a mousey border done with my MS punch.

Lucy Loo was so much fun to color with my Copics and I just can't stop giggling about that cat on her head. You can always count on Lucy Loo to inspire a  humorous sentiment with that attitude of hers (or in this case, should I say "cattitude"?  LOL).  Come join our contest FB and make us laugh.

1 comment: