Monday 4 August 2014

Bettina showcasing Lucy Loo Pirates release

It's Bettina here today and I am about to show you the newest release image we have on The East Wind today! We've gone all piratey and arrghed our way into August! You are going to love this one as well. I could not wait to get my hands on her myself!!

Here's my makes with her:

and a closeup

I've used some gorgeous papers from FabScraps and Bo Bunny and added diecuts from Marianne design and LaLaLand  to make a scenery worthy of a pirate. The twine is in shape of a wave, after all the pirates belong to the sea. I've coloured her with my promarkers and have even more details in my blog.

She can be bought in the store over here

Please pop onto our FB page over here and see our awsome makes with Lucy Loo Pirates!!

1 comment:

  1. WOW, Bettina! Fabulous colors and those die cuts just ROCK! I totally adore what you've done with her. xxD

    ReplyDelete