Saturday 23 August 2014

Lucy Loo over the rainbow - Crafting Vicky

Hello everyone!  I'm here this time around to share with you a card that I made for the latest challenge on FB for The East Wind.  And this time our challenge for you is Pirate!!!

So I thought and thought about this... and I finally decided to use the great Lucy Loo over the rainbow .  She reminded me of Albator... yeah... I'm telling my age... he was a spaceship captain :)
http://blogs.lexpress.fr/agnam/wp-content/blogs.dir/953/files/2013/02/albator.jpg

So.... that's my take with this fabulous image.
I went steampunk for sure!!!  I used some Recollections - Steampunk botanica paper.  The glittery paper is DCWV - Glitter cardstock.  I used some letters from my stash... sorry don't remember the brand.  I also used my cc design skull & bones and my Cheery Lynn- B340 Gears.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics.
Hope you have enjoyed my inspiration for you!   Can't wait to see what you do for this FB challenge!  Don't forget to think outside the box!!!


Have a great crafting day!!! 

Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment