Thursday 19 March 2015

Interlude by Nightsparklies - Lost Parchment #13


*Interlude* by Nightsparklies - Lost Parchment #13

***
Last week, I had a terrible migraine for several days. It happens. Life goes on. I am back now, and now I face another terrible enemy - the number 13. Though I do not claim to be very superstitious, 13 has always bothered me a little bit. But I will try and fill the void before we again reach a more safe number...like, 14. 14 sounds good, lol. Happy spring everyone and enjoy this beautiful colouring by our favourite beloved Unky. And now, a few lovely words for the day:


***
There where the sky turned
blue - she was brisk
a thunder unheard, a whisper unspoken
Her heart
tilting always and a bit singed
from the days
Burning the last candle
was the thought that came first
yet - thinking herself defeated
she was not
her flame as true as the sky blue



1 comment: