Wednesday 23 July 2014

Aurora Maui Maui - Crafting Vicky

I figured I would share something different with you guys!  Therefore I'm posting my camping journal that I have embellished with the brand new release image from The East wind.  This time the new release is the fabulous Aurora Maui Maui.  That's just PERFECT for my camping journal.  So here it is!

You can see here the set up of my camping site...
Here's the closer version of that fabulous digital stamp that really summons how vacation feels like!  Isn't she just fabulous?!?  I colored her with my copics.
Hope you have enjoyed my inspiration for you!   Can't wait to see what you do with this great image!

Have a great crafting day!!!

Hugs

1 comment:

  1. WOW! You've got quite the camping set up there, Vicky! Love how you've used Mauii Mauii on your page. xxD

    ReplyDelete