Friday 9 May 2014

Die Cuts and Punches Challenge #6 - Maureen's Card

Wow!! What fabulous inspiration has gone before me! Check out the previous posts and have a look at our latest challenge #6 - Die Cuts and Punches. This image is the May Freebie, so get on over and sign up for the email to make sure you get yours next month!

I have coloured the freebie image in pastel colours using Promarkers. I added some Picked Raspberry DI around the edge and the sentiment too. The patterned papers were a magazine freebie and I have inked the edges of those too. The flowery one has been die cut at each side, using a Tim Holtz Bigz 'On the Edge' die - a notebook page at one side and torn paper at the other. I inked up a doily for behind the image and I've finished the card with a pearl spray and some die cut layered flowers from Craftwork Cards.
Thanks to Unky for this fabulous Image for this challenge. I hope to see you joining in and having a go!
Thanks for looking!
Mo xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment