Sunday 23 March 2014

Challenge # 3 - Spring with Crafting Vicky

Hello everyone!  It's my turn to post on the showcase blog and I'm sharing with you my card for the challenge over at The East wind and this time our challenge for you is spring.

For this challenge I decided to use the super cute Aurora Easter.  I thought this would be a great Spring scene!!!  And ohhh soooo looking forward to spring!  It snowed here again this week.... I'm totally fed up of this white stuff!!!!

Anyway here's my card!
The paper is from Doodle bug Design Inc. - Hello Spring.  I used some ribbon from my stash as well as a little charm.  The flowers and the egg are foam embellishments that I had from last year.  I used some candies as the center of the foam flower.  I used my scallop and my large circle from Spellbinder.

Here's a closer look at the great digi that I colored with my copics.  I did the sky with my Salty ocean distress ink and I inked around the digi and the sentiment with my seedless preserves.
Hope you have liked this little card and you will be inspired to play with us!!!!!

Have a great crafting day!!!

Hugs

Crafting Vicky

No comments:

Post a Comment