Wednesday 9 April 2014

TEW Challenge #4 April Freebie with Maureen

Hi folks!! I'm a wee bit late with this but here nonetheless! It's my first time posting in the Showroom and I have a card to share for the current Challenge #4 Use a Sentiment.

I have used a 6x6 scalloped edged card and 'Flying High' papers from Craftwork Cards, with matching deep pink card from my stash. I've added Picked Raspberry and Peacock Feathers Distress Inks to the edges. My sentiment comes from a sheet of 'Easter' themed rub-ons and I thought it was perfect with this image!

I've coloured the image using Promarkers and fussy cut her, popped her on some 3D foam for dimension. The card is finished with some Die-namics swirls with platinum Liquid Pearls.


I hope you'll join our challenge!
Thanks for looking!
Mo xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi there MO, love your card! Love your coloring too! Do you have some kind of machine that cuts out your images? Also loving the swirls on this card. Like your senti. I just signed up to get the newsletters.
    You all look like you having so much fun here! Love you MO you are a sweet heart and you so much for so many folks!
    Peace,
    KristyLee

    ReplyDelete