Tuesday 8 April 2014

Bettina's april freebie post

Hello everyone! It's Bettina here today to share a little more details about my card for the latest East Wind Challenge using Aurora Easter Egg Hunt! Remember you can subscribe to our newsletter to get the freebie of the month to work with! You can subscribe by clicking the little button on the right hand sidebar of the challenge blog if you don't get the newsletter already!!

I absolutely loved working with her and she inspired me to make a circle side step card. You can find a tutorial for that over here. I used a grand nestabilities die to make the shape for this card and picked up some leftover DP's from stash to work with. My flowers are from WOC and North Star Stamps. My lace is also from WOC and I used a Cheery lynn dies to make the background doily in purple. 

Aurora Easter Egg Hunt is coloured with both promarkers and graph it markers (the greens) and my sentiment is a freebie that I have found on my friend Annette's blog over here.


And a little closeup

Remember there is still time to join in on the challenge over here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment