Monday 7 April 2014

Challenge # 4 - Use a sentiment with Crafting Vicky

Hello everyone!  I'm here today to share with you the little card that I made for the fabulous East wind challenge.  This time the challenge is again super easy!!!  It's to use a sentiment.  And if you use one of the great digis from TEW you can enter twice.  Since there's a freebie offered it's a cutie why wouldn't you use one?!?

So here's my little bright Easter card made with the great digi that's given out this month.


The paper for this is from Doodlebug design Inc. - Hello Spring.  I used a bright ribbon, some foam eggs from my stash.  I used my grand scallop square and my grand square from Spellbinder.

Here's a closer look at the great digi colored with my copics.  The awesome sentiment is from Create with TLC.

Hope you have liked this little card and you will be inspired to play with us!!!!!

Have a great crafting day!!!

Hugs

Crafting Vicky

No comments:

Post a Comment