I am always so disappointed when I try to go more simple LOL I just don't think I pull that off. But I gave it a shot. And I hate this card LOL!! I used several different ribbons, netting that you use to make a tutu that I got from the fabric store.. this one is pink. I have a lot of colors.. and how fun is that! I added the layered flower with the pearl in the middle.. a little netting in the middle of layered flower as well. I colored the awesome image with Copic and layered just a bit of it. I layered the bunny, the basket and the ribbon around her head. The last thing was the stamped sentiment.
- Pink Ribbon and Pajamas: RV11, RV32, RV34
- Blue on Pajamas and Socks: B0000, B00, B01
- Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11, E13
- Basket and Hair: E31, E34, E35, E37, E39
- Eyes: YG01, YG05, YG09
- Eggs: B34, B37, B39, Y11, Y15, Y18; YR02, YR04, YR09, YG09, YG01; R22, R32, R43, BG02, BG07; V12, V15, V17; R22, R24, R29, B24, B26
- Bunny: R20, R21, R22, C00, C3