Tuesday 24 February 2015

Unky's Colouring Therapy Episode #26 Aurora 'Spring butterfly'

    
    AURORA 'SPRING BUTTERFLY'

s.p.r.i.n.g has s.p.r.u.n.g
It is so sunny lately and I feel better than ever.
I started to go workout in the morning.
I truly feel like I got out of hibernation.
According to Korean Dangun Myth, we are the children of bears ^^
It all makes sense! 
I picked out this digi to colour, because it represent my feelings of spring so well 
this stamp will be soon available as rubberstamp over at crafts and me

This is pretty kewl to see my drawings turn into Physical stamps. 

I would like to share one thing I am grateful for...
I am grateful for healthy body
allow me to do creative works, I could not do without it.
This winter was pretty bad with cold and flu. felt like being sick for the whole winter.
tho I didnt really stop drawing and colouring, but It was pretty hard. 
Hope your wellness as spring is right in front of us. 

OKAY! here is this weeks, Speed video.
I changed to the Go pro this time. 
It's got a bit of wide angle. 
Let me know how you like it! ^^ /











1 comment: