Monday 10 March 2014

Susan's Challenge #2 Closeup

Good morning everyone!! Today I get to share in more detail my card from our Challenge #2. Our 2nd Challenge is a freebie challenge. Our theme to go along with our freebie is Use A Digi. That won't be a problem since you are using the freebie!

Here is what I created with our first freebie:










For this one I colored the image with my Copic Markers. I decoupaged the image.. I really wanted to focus on giving the ruffles of the dress some dimension. I also popped her front arm, her face, her hair. She is so cute isn't she! I love this image! I also gave the butterfly a bit of dimension as well. I added some glitter to the flowers in her hair and a pearl as her earring. I used a circle die cut on one layer and I laced twine around that circle. The image was also cut from a square die cut. Both of those are Spellbinders. I also added the swirl and leaves which are die cuts. The swirl was Cheery Lynn and the leaves were both My Favorite Things and Spellbinders. I added the different blooms. One of the pieces of paper was dry embossed with a butterfly pattern. I stitched around the square with the image and I stamped the sentiment. I believe that was it! I also added some layers on the inside and another sentiment to go along with the one in the front.

Copic:
  • Skin: E000, E00, E02, E13
  • Hair: E21, E97, E99, E39, E59
  • Eyes: BG07, YG06
  • Butterfly: YG21, YG23, YG25, YR02, YR04, YR09
  • Dress: Boo, B21, B23

No comments:

Post a Comment