Wednesday 7 May 2014

Crafting Vicky - Die cuts or punches challenge #6

Hello everyone! It's time for a brand new challenge over at The East Wind and if you are registered for the newsletter you have gotten this fabulous new digi!  It's just perfect for Mother's day.  But I decided to use it with a more general feel :)  For any type of b-day!

The challenge this time for you is Die cuts or punches! How easy right?!?

Here's my take with this fabulous digi!
The paper that I used is from MME - Blink of an eye.   I used my scallop and large circle from Spellbinder.  I used as well my B166 - Cheery Lynn Corner.   I added some flowers from Prima as well as some Robin's Dew drops.  We added some pearls as well.


Here's the closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  

Isn't she just fabulous?! 
Hope you have liked this little card and you will be inspired to play with us!!!!!

Have a great crafting day!!!

Hugs

Crafting Vicky


No comments:

Post a Comment