Friday 23 May 2014

Crafting Vicky - Aurora Fuchsia

It's Friday!!!!  Woohooo in my case it means I'm much closer to some fun crafting time!!!

I'm here to share card that I made with the new release from Monday called Aurora Fuchsia!
Digital Stamp - Aurora 'Fuchsia' 300dpi JPEG/ PNG - - MAC0080


So very soft and pretty as are all the Aurora digis :)

And here's the card that I made with her


I had soooo much fun coloring her!  I decided to use some blues after finding this DP that I thought was perfect.  It's from GCD - Nostalgia.  I used some of my Prima flowers with some yellow pearls from my stash.  The digi and mat was cut using my grand circle from Spellbinder.  The sentiment was done using my Nellie's Multi frame ovals.

Here's a closer look at the great digi colored with my copics and to which I added some stickles.
Isn't she just fabulous?! You really should check out the new digis!!!

Have a great crafting day!!!  And have a Fabulous weekend!

Hugs

Crafting Vicky

No comments:

Post a Comment