Wednesday 15 April 2015

Unky's Colouring Therapy Episode #33 Lucy Loo 'Pink Rose and shimmer chiffon'



Hello There, 
How are you!?


I used pink/skyblue colour combination and have black/white rose 
to make a contrast and keep the simplicity...

I am addicted to sprinkling rubbing alcohol around the image/background
because I love the random and organic touch. 
Try it, it's SOOOOOO MUCH FUN!!!

eyes are always got sparkles and lips are shinny

Finally, splash black and white ink around the image to add some
artful touch to it.

on the focal point (which is in the middle of the image),
always there are the strongest dark and lightest highlights 

Hope you enjoyed
Thanks for take time to watch it!

It will be so helpful if you 

S.U.B.S.C.R.I.B.E

L.I.K.E 

C.O.M.M.E.N.T

and 

S.H.A.R.E

also, If you have some questions 
comment or email me at info@unky.ca



No comments:

Post a Comment